New Setup+Sleepy Piggies

     A few days ago we put up a new cage setup for our guinea pigs. We found a big box downstairs and filled it with CareFresh bedding. It's so big it takes up half the cage! After that, we put the hay bin and pellet bowl on the other side of the cage and moved the water bottle so it hangs on a different wall on one of the cage sides. We could put a hut in an empty corner where there's space, but we only do that in the night so in the day the guinea pigs have more room to move around. 

    First, the guinea pigs were excited with the new setup. But Pebbles seemed a little unsure whether or not she wanted to lay down and sleep comfortably in the big bedding box, as Trixie was doing. It was right out in the open and we hadn't put the cage top or the blanket we usually put during the night. So, we decided to put the blanket only on one side (half) of the cage, on top of the bedding box. Now Pebbles happily sleeps in there with Trixie! 

    I took some pictures of the guinea pigs sleeping in the bedding box. Over these past few days, there were more instances were Pebby had been sleeping so cutely in the bedding box, but I wasn't able to get it on camera! I wish I did! :) I know the pictures are a bit dark and slightly blurry, but I hope you enjoy them!

She's squinting her eye

See Trixie in the back?

 I think Peb woke up

Zoom in to Pebby here :) Adorable!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Make sure to follow and subscribe. See you next time on Trisha's Guinea Pig Adventures!


Comments

Post a Comment

What Readers Are Loving