My Thoughts On Timothy Twists

     Timothy twists are a type of hay treat for guinea pigs. They come in hay twisted in a spiral shape, and come in packs of 5 or 6. They are made by the brand Oxbow and are made from organic hay and only hay. 

They look like this
You can buy them on Amazon here, on Chewy.com here, or on Petco.com here

    Our guinea pigs really like these treats made out of hay! They love to chew, and chew, and chew, and chew these things for days. I would give them a good review, even up to 5/5 stars. I love how they are only made of organic hay, how they are cheap, and I trust the Oxbow brand. You should get these for your piggies! They will totally love them!

    More posts reviewing guinea pig supplies and items coming soon. 

    Thanks for reading! I hope this was helpful to you. Please follow and subscribe, and see you next time on Trisha's Guinea Pig Adventures!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. well hay is a food so its a food and a toy i guess. an edible toy

      Delete
  2. we get these for our guinea pigs all the time. good job for making post on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might buy these!! My piggies LOVE treats and are obsessed with food that is different shapes LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What Readers Are Loving