My Nicknames For Pebbles and Trixie

     A lot of you know that I don't just call my guinea pigs Pebbles and Trixie. They have, like, A LOT of nicknames, some given to me by my friends, some by my family, but most are by me. Here is a full list of them all! 


Pebbles' Nicknames: Pebby, Pebb-Pebbs, Bebbles, Peb, Muffin, S'more,  Cocoa, and Marshmallow. 



Trixie's Nicknames: Trix, Trix-Trix, Cupcake, Puff, Fluffimal, Fluffy Monster, and Twix (like the candy bar).


If I were to name them something different, I'd pick Cocoa for Pebbles, and Puff for Trixie (see what I did there?). 

A lot of my nicknames for them are because of their colors (such as the nicknames S'more, Cocoa and Marshmallow for Pebbles and the nickname Twix for Trixie)

    I hope you enjoyed this post! Make sure to subscribe! Comment on your favorite nickname for each piggie! See you next time on Trisha's Guinea Pig Adventures!

Comments

Post a Comment

What Readers Are Loving