The Piggies Get Another Dry Shampoo

     To see my first post (it's a vlog) on Pebbles and Trixie getting a dry shampoo click here: Vlog: Shampooing The Guinea Pigs


    So, like usual, for the shampoo we need these things:

The Cuddle Cup 
Kaytee Quick & Clean Instant Shampoo
Treats
The small brush
The small towel

    Let's start with Pebby!






    We're done with Pebbles! Let's move on to Trixie!










    I hope you enjoyed this post! Make sure to subscribe and follow so you can be the first one to know when a new post comes out! Comment on what you thought of this post! See you next time on Trisha's Guinea Pig Adventures! 🐹😜
























Comments

  1. Hope you enjoy this post! The piggies don't really enjoy being shampooed (especially Trixie!) but we have to do it to them once a week or once every two weeks! Make sure to see my first post when I shampooed the guinea pigs (it's a video!) and you're sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No, because Blogger only lets you upload videos with a file size less than 1 GB. It doesn't matter how long the video is, only the size of it. But, most videos are under 1 GB. It still doesn't let you upload anything. I was able to get 2 videos but after that that was it. Sorry. But I can still upload pictures so I try to make do with that. Did you enjoy the post?

      Delete
  3. awww that's sad and yes i did enjoy the post very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Did you like when I shampooed Pebby better or Trixie better?

      Delete
  4. both of them are good but trixie is super cute when you do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Trixie gets annoyed the most when I shampoo her

      Delete

Post a Comment

What Readers Are Loving