My Guinea Pigs!

    Hello! Welcome to my blog! Here is a picture of my guinea pigs, Pebbles and Trixie. 

    The brown and white one who looks very furry is Trixie. She is an Abyssinian guinea pig. Trixie is very kind and friendly, though she is shy. When she was younger she used to do very funny things. Her favorite vegetable is carrot, and her second favorite is cucumber. Trixie's favorite fruit is red apple.

    The brown, white and black one who is smooth is Pebbles. She is an American guinea pig. Pebbles is very friendly and sweet, and she loves to play, nap and eat. Though Pebbles gets very annoyed when someone disturbs her while she is sleeping. Her favorite vegetable is also carrot, and a close second is bell pepper. Pebbles favorite fruit is grapes. 

    Both my guinea pigs are 10 months old. We got them on September 11th, 2019 when they were 2 months old. We have had them for 8 months now. We predict their birthday is in July, so we made it July 11th. Trixie may be slightly older than Pebbles though, possibly by a few days.  

    I hope you enjoyed this post! Please come back for later posts/videos! 


   

Comments

  1. Hi! I hope you enjoyed my guinea pigs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hello! Check out my NEW blog posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What Readers Are Loving